By registering for any of our services you are declaring that you accept and agree with all the terms and conditions outlined in the refund policy.
All the information that we collect is utilized for bettering our web site’s content, to notify the clients about our website updates or to look into the problem with their request. In case you do not want to receive any email from us in the future, please inform us by writing in to us either through e-mail or letter.
Coverage & Scope
- Our refund policy covers the refunds by Weskia Solutions and/or a website owned and managed by Weskia Solutions is a creative digital agency based in japan and Pakistan.
- This policy does not have any application for companies which are not owned or controlled by Weskia Solutions or for persons not employed or managed by Weskia Solutions. This includes any third party service and / or product providers bound by contract and also, any third-party websites to which Weskia Solutions website link.
Filing a Complaint
- At Weskia Solutions we take every project with the final product in sight. It is as much our responsibility as the client’s. So, we believe that every effort should be made to reach a solution that is fully acceptable reciprocally in case of any situation where dissatisfaction related to services comes. Only when things are completely out of hand that refund should be considered.
- Our final aim is to come to a mutually acceptable solution. Even then if for some reason you are not satisfied and think about going for a refund claim, it is our request that you take out a few precious minutes to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a final dialogue prior to requesting a refund.
- Only if we are unable to reach a common ground with you after talks should a refund claim be filed.
Eligibility for refund
At Weskia Solutions every project is important to us and we make sure that we handle each project with utmost care and professionalism. Our aim is to provide the results as per the terms and conditions of the proposal. However, despite every measure if the client is not satisfied with the results and chooses to go for the dispute resolution process, we consider refund requests as per the following program in which our services and refund policy related to each service is very clearly listed:
- Full refund: In cases where the project has not been started or if the initial design style has not been approved. The Full Refund policy will initiate after receive the upfront payment date and will take 180 Days to refund the amount.
- No refunds: If the project has been completed and uploaded on the server.
- There is an agreement for every web programming project. However, if there is no agreement and no clear discussion of refund policy, the following delivery policy will hold true.
- Partial refund will be issued as per the judgement of the service provider if we fail to complete the project in accordance with the delivery policy and contract of agreement. The amount will be calculated by weskia solutions taking into account the proportion of the project completed and the proportion yet to be completed as per the pre-defined scope of the project.